ASICS GEL NIMBUS 20
What size do you want?
A smooth, comfortable ride that's 20 years in the making. Packed with revolutionary lightweight FlyteFoam® cushioning and other advanced technology from the ASICS® Institute of Sports Science, the Nimbus caters to neutral runners of all levels. Its gradient jacquard-mesh FluidFit® upper strategically adapts to your foot's natural motion while 3-D printed overlays offer extra support to give you a customized fit that keeps you going mile after mile. Weight: 10.7. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLUIDFIT® UPPER ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- DISCRETE EYELETS Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- ORTHOLITE® LASTING This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
|Standard Delivery||3-5 Days UK mainland delivery Mon-Sat if ordered before 5pm on a Friday (Exc Sundays)||£4 (free over £60)||UK Mainland only|
|*Temporarily out of service* Next Day||*Temporarily out of service* Order before 4pm for delivery next day. (excludes weekends)||*Temporarily out of service* £7 (free over £80)||*Temporarily out of service* UK Mainland only|
|Northern Ireland Delivery||2 day Mon-Fri when ordered before 5pm||£7 (free over £80)||Northern Ireland|
|Remote Area||2 day Mon-Fri when ordered before 5pm||£10 (free over £100)||UK Remote (Highlands and Islands)|
By placing an order for home delivery with us you automatically agree to the terms and conditions of our delivery partners.
Please Note: We do not deliver to the Channel Islands.
Please be aware all personalized orders can take up to an extra 3 working days to be completed before they are dispatched. Once they are dispatched, they will be sent using the delivery service you have requested. Please see the grid below for delivery times.
We hope you are happy with your DW purchase, but if for any reason you are not, please see our returns options below.
For further information, please see our delivery & returns page
|Method||Price||Time to refund||Refund and Exchange policy|
|Collect+ (Return)||free||Up to 10 working days for funds to show in your account||Up to 60 working days for home delivery with orders placed from the 23rd of March.|