- Your heel should fit snug with no slipping. The midfoot of the shoe under your arch and over the top of your foot should be snug but not tight. You should have enough room in the toe box to wiggle your toes. New Balance shoes are made to fit directly out of the box. They do not need to be broken in.
- People are more than twice as likely to buy a shoe that is too small than too big. Clues that your shoes are too small or narrow include - foot cramping or "falling asleep" while running or just after running or the formation of blisters and calluses between or on your toes.
- Feet typically get bigger with age. We encourage you to have your feet measured every year. Women's feet often become a half-size (or more) larger after pregnancy.
- Your left and right feet may differ in length or width as much as a full size. Be sure to measure and try shoes on both feet, and always buy shoes to fit your larger foot.
- If your feet seem "between" sizes and you cannot decide which size to select, we suggest you choose the larger size. You can make adjustments for a better fit with socks, insoles, or a different lacing pattern.
- Since feet always swell during the day, we encourage you to try shoes on later in the day when your feet are at their largest
|Standard Delivery||2-4 Days UK mainland delivery Mon-Sat if ordered before 5pm on a Friday (Exc Sundays)||£4 (free over £60)||UK Mainland only|
|Click & Collect||1-2 working days for delivery||£3 (free over £60)||Click and Collect (participating locations)|
|Next Day Delivery||Order before 3pm for delivery next day. (excludes weekends)||£7 (free over £80)||UK Mainland only|
|Northern Ireland Delivery||2 day Mon-Fri when ordered before 5pm||£7 (free over £80)||Northern Ireland|
|Remote Area||2 day Mon-Fri when ordered before 5pm||£10 (free over £100)||UK Remote (Highlands and Islands)|
By placing an order for home delivery with us you automatically agree to the terms and conditions of our delivery partners.
Please Note: We do not deliver to the Channel Islands.
Please be aware all personalized orders can take up to an extra 3 working days to be completed before they are dispatched. Once they are dispatched, they will be sent using the delivery service you have requested. Please see the grid below for delivery times.
We hope you are happy with your DW purchase, but if for any reason you are not, please see our returns options below.
For further information, please see our delivery & returns page
|Method||Price||Time to refund||Refund and Exchange policy|
|Collect+ (Return)||free||Up to 10 working days for funds to show in your account||Up to 60 working days for home delivery with orders placed from the 23rd of March.|