The Nike Quest 2 combines a technical look with an ultra-breathable upper made from open-hole mesh. The 2-tone laces weave in and out of Flywire cables for stylish support.
- The lightweight mesh and synthetic upper delivers more breathability than the original Quest.
- Flywire cables integrate with a 2-tone lacing system for a secure fit.
- Full-length Phylon midsole offers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Modified Waffle pattern on the rubber outsole enhances grip and traction.
- Raised rubber on the Waffle pattern deflects impact and springs back to the original shape for added cushioning and response.
- A crash rail on the outside edge of the outsole allows for flexible transitions.
- Weight: 7.6oz (215g approx.) (Women's size 5.5)
- Offset: 10mm (Forefoot: 12mm, Heel: 22mm)
|Standard Delivery||2-3 Days UK mainland delivery Mon-Sat if ordered before 5pm on a Friday (Exc Sundays)||£4 (free over £40)||UK Mainland only|
|Next Day||Currently unavailable||N/A||UK Mainland only|
|Northern Ireland Delivery||2 day Mon-Fri when ordered before 5pm||£7 (free over £80)||Northern Ireland|
|Remote Area||2 day Mon-Fri when ordered before 5pm||£10 (free over £100)||UK Remote (Highlands and Islands)|
By placing an order for home delivery with us you automatically agree to the terms and conditions of our delivery partners.
Please Note: We do not deliver to the Channel Islands.
Please be aware all personalized orders can take up to an extra 3 working days to be completed before they are dispatched. Once they are dispatched, they will be sent using the delivery service you have requested. Please see the grid below for delivery times.
We hope you are happy with your DW purchase, but if for any reason you are not, please see our returns options below.
For further information, please see our delivery & returns page
|Method||Price||Time to refund||Refund and Exchange policy|
|Collect+ (Return)||free||Up to 10 working days for funds to show in your account||Up to 90 working days for home delivery with orders placed from the 23rd of March.|